A hug is a great gift,1 size fits all!! It can b given 4 any occasion & its easy 2 xchange: Erm...

Google

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Erm...

leme see... yesterday... go coll study crystal.. haha.. then eng then go out.. haha... nothin 2 do at college =\ so bored... after coll went out wif OSFren to TS then we play there talk talk walk walk.. haha every1 seems to be the same i think mayb i change ady.. haha... everyone say i growing round ady... haihz.. sob sob.. haha... then the day ends.... next day..*saturdae* morning wakeup go work... haihz.. work work work... afta work go back home.. tired... then take a nap... afta napping... went out wif Col fren.... (Saga,Rempit,H Dai Kor&win's son) haha... went to eat the so called Super DUper *Mee*.. but... seems to be the same.. haha.. bored... afta eatin we talk talk then go Cyber.. haihz.. in cyber sad things happen.. i used a melee hero n got pawned until mother also canot reconize... haha... haihz.. k la 12.28.. end... continue next time =-_^=




"Whatever I have tried to do in life, I have tried with all my heart to do it well; whatever I have devoted myself to, I have devoted myself completely; in great aims and in small I have always thoroughly been in earnest."-Charles Dickens -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home